Make an enquiry about this courseBook now
Medium risk confined space entry.
Two-day course covering:
- Confined Space Regulations 1997
- Other current relevant legislation
- Codes of practice
- Hazards and risks
- Fire prevention
- Gas detection equipment, inspection and use
- Confined space entry procedures
- Escape sets, inspection and use
- Inspection and use of access equipment
- PPE, inspection, use, storage and hygiene
Who should attend?
Personnel involved in planning, supervising or execution of work resulting in entry to confined spaces. The practical aspects of this course require the candidate to have a reasonable level of fitness.
Highly participative with practical demonstrations highlighted by the use of presentations and videos along with group and individual exercises.
Certificate of Competence is valid for three years followed by a one-day refresher every three years thereafter.
SQA Unit Award available if required.
The practical aspects of this course require the candidate to have a reasonable level of fitness.
Please contact GTG for pricing breakdown